African Food Recipes
Food, glorious food...The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...An army marches on its stomach....and so many other cliches that all centre around one of life's necessities - eating. Without exception we aim to ensnure you into a truly unique, unforgettable cuisine experience. We combine the ancient with the modern and take you down the path to losing yourself in the tropical flavours of Africa.
A channel dedicated to African Food. Learn to cook about almost any African dish in a few minutes.
- How to cook Asaro (Yam Pottage) (5.00 out of 5)
- How to cook Moin Moin (Moi Moi) (4.75 out of 5)
- How to cook Fried Rice ( Nigerian style ) (4.17 out of 5)
- How to cook Jollof rice (4.00 out of 5)
- How to make Puff Puff (4.00 out of 5)
- How to make Fufu ( Ghanaian way ) (4.00 out of 5)
- How to make egusi soup (3.71 out of 5)
- Making Fufu in Ghana (3.50 out of 5)
- eba and okro soup (3.25 out of 5)